Tuesday, March 16

Smile, Tack!

BiT again! More scribbles before I go off to play more games. *shooting self in the foot*


Tack~~~ I'm playing around with my style. I want to make it less moe-cute and slightly more serious for this story. I think it's going well so far. I mean, his eyes are not as big as I usually draw them, and since he's like 11-12ish years old, that's pretty good for not being super giant-eyed cutsy animu pic????? Still anime though. I... I don't think I'd want to go for American comic style.

Now the real problem is drawing Tad and Gale. x__x
I think my goal is to be kind of like Keiiii's style. Still anime-ish, but serious enough to take seriously??? I don't want to completely copy her style but sometimes it seems like...

Anyway, just read two chapters of O-chem in two days! Schedule for the rest of break:
Wed - ochem Ch 6-7 homework
Thurs - physio lab report
Fri - physio web quiz/rewatch lectures
Sat - go to work *sob*, psych journals
Sun - do anything that I procrastinated on. :(
Mon - back to school *soooob*

No comments:

Post a Comment