
You know when you hit the back button on your browser during an oekaki and it'll never come back? Yeaah... It looked really nice before but then my tablet hit one of the links on my bookmarks bar and it was gone forever. This is the lazier, redrawn version. TwT
I also completely flipped Ninh's colors on this one. And I think she looks way better than before. :3

Enki's in the same story as hers, but... the story has been trashed for a remake...


My character Donald Saunters, who is obviously named after a certain character. XD He has been adopted by my sis's Centrifugal Force as a major plot point. I really like Donald. ;w;

In exchange for Donald, I'm taking Kenneth for my story and he, too, will be an essential character for Broken in Time. I just... need to get all the details cleaned up and stuff.

Older!Mael for the AU. It really throws me off because he's like 10 years younger in his story that doesn't really exist yet?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment