Saturday, March 13

Broken in Time (2004)

I've been working on the story for Broken in Time for about 8 years now...
Here is the super old pages that I posted a long time ago before I decided I needed to write down the whole thing in (at least) outline form before drawing.

Cover


Page 1 Prologue


Page 2 Prologue


There were more pages sketched out, but I'll scan it in another day. Actually, this is a redrawn version, the first time I redrew it. The original had the whole prologue sketched out. That, too, will be saved for another day.

Also, that kid is Kyle. He looks really different because he's younger in this scene and maybe also because of the visor glasses?? And his hair is similar to the way we know it now, but I was in a Xenosaga phase at that time, so it's a bit reminiscent of Jr.'s hairstyle.

The world for Broken in Time is different from UTENSIL's, even though Kyle is in it. I think Kyle (and Joe) will constantly appear in my stories. Joe has had maybe two or three appearances in the background for UTENSIL. I think one of them is hard to see because the scanner didn't pick it up, and the other appearances were in an extra comic, I believe.

Kyle will always be a side character, but he'll have more of a role than Joe, unless I decide to make mini one-shots, something that sounds like A Day in the Life of Joe, haha. XD

1 comment:

  1. your old drawings ~XD

    eeeeee i'm looking forward to itt~~~ vvv

    ReplyDelete