Monday, January 18

Stupid Life.

So you know how UTENSIL is a silly shoujo manga, right? Supposedly anyway, with the crushing, and the (supposedly) lovey-dovey stuff that's supposed to happen in a shoujo manga?

WELL. Time to kick my life and my girly-ness in the shins because whenever I'm drawing fluffy moments in UTENSIL I get a little bit bitter because I start thinking "That's not how it really works" "I wish it was that easy" "Pshaw love is dumb" but darnit. The problem? I have a crush on someone right now and I don't know how to begin on approaching the subject. So when I try to work on UTENSIL, I get absorbed in thinking and getting mad at myself for thinking useless thoughts. 8|

Anyway. Once I get this physio quiz done, I'll get back to the drawing. Filler is finally sketched out. Now it just needs to be cleaned, typesetted, and toned.

No comments:

Post a Comment