Monday, February 1

I don't post this crap elsewhere.

Haha. I post crud on here because no one reads it. Hopefully. XP Anyway, so like this guy isn't attending kendo this semester. HAHA. Therefore, I'm not so bitter working on UTENSIL anymore. I don't know why my brain works that way. Pff, I don't need a boyfriend. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own stuff. Romantic crud will happen when it does.

Anyway, I'm cranking through UTENSIL filler pages quickly! I've got... maybe about 8 pages to clean up~ Then it's all toning and I can start editing Chapter 9. Fluff fluff!!!

But to be honest, all my other stories are darker and Project Elimination is school violence! Oh, snaps~~~
I want to get this fluff finished ASAP!! I don't think I'm suited for a fluffy style. I really just can't take myself seriously when I draw it. But must finish! Unfortunately school comes first. X( FIGHT-O!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment