Well, winter break went by super quickly. I ended up with a table at ALA and now I want to table again because my pens are being used up and are starting to dry out. And people bought my original art and that makes me super happy. ;u; I'm super pumped to get a table for AX2010.
But first things first. Commissions.
Then...
UTENSIL: Haha. I took too long. Even though I had the "filler" ALL sketched, I dumped the ending and started half of it over. =w=; But I like this ending better, even though some fans may hate me for it. XD BUT HEY, IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHOUJO RIGHT? XP
Project Elimination: I. WANT. TO. DRAW. THIS. SO BADLY YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. I love school mysteries. And school kids with guns? HAHA, yeah, it's a "bad influence" to little kids in America but daaaaaaaang I think school uniform and firearms are hot. *bricked* Only in the fantasy world. :P
Broken in Time: I'm getting the story down!! I'm pumped to start this story. Sci-fi and maybe stuff to mess with the head. I've found the overall story, the purpose(s) of my story, and various important plot points. Now I just need to put it together to make it all COOL.
discord: Tales of the Abyss doujin. It needs to be done. Seriously.
???: 'Tis a secret!
AX Artist Alley?? 2010
----
Chibi: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Tales of the Abyss, Apollo Justice chibi & Mia Fey, RoKen, Mushishi, Gundam Wing[?], K-ON![?], Azumanga Daioh[?] Tales of Eternia[?], Hetalia (for the muns)
Bookmarks: Vocaloid
DOUJIN. >_<
Small prints: P4[?], Spiral, MaLoki, Gunslinger, Eva
Big prints: Azumanga, ...[??] Houshin Engi[?] Mushishi[?], Fire Emblem, FFT, Eva
Anything obscure and not so popular that I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment