Due to inconsistent page sizes, said I was splitting UTENSIL into two volumes, but now I'm changing my mind to make it 3 volumes, not only for proportions but also packaging! (Yeah, I know no one cares, but I STILL DO. Also, what's an experimental comic for if I can't experiment with printing/packaging as well?)
Reformatting Volume ONE:
DONE Aiming for March/April 2017 completed Jan 2018
-Ch 1 (21/21 pages, change font) DONE [REWARD: Sal sketch 2 characters]
-Ch 2 (25/25 pages, change font) DONE [REWARD: Angie ink UTENSIL pairing]
-Ch 3 (22/22 pages) DONE [REWARD: Angie mail Jan drawing]
Reformatting Volume TWO: expected 2018
-Ch 4 (0/34)
-Ch 5 (0/36)
-Ch 6 (0/38)
-Stolen (extra)(0/54) note: possibly an extra slip-in book?
-Ch 7 (0/41)
Reformatting Volume THREE: expected 2019
-Ch 8 (0/42)
extra: recap (0/2)
-Ch 9 (0/48)
-Ch 10 (0/92)
I've also decided to format all three books for print together for maximum consistency. I haven't toned one of the chapters in Vol 2 and I am graduating and hunting for jobs this year, so this all feels so incredibly unlikely, but I WILL STILL DO MY BEST.
No comments:
Post a Comment