Saturday, February 4

UTENSIL UPDATE

FINALLY AN UPDATE.
I wonder if my reward volunteers still remember this. ; v;

Update from Friday, July 24, 2014 haha...
Due to inconsistent page sizes, I'm splitting UTENSIL into two volumes. Each book will be different dimensions, but I figure that I'd prefer different sized books over ugly margins for half of the story.

Reward Game is still on.

Deadline for Volume ONE: End of December 2014 Aiming for March/April 2017
-Cover page 0/1
-Reformat Ch 1 (21/21 pages, change font) DONE [REWARD: Sal sketch 2 characters]
-Reformat Ch 2 (0/25 pages, change font) [REWARD: Angie ink UTENSIL pairing]
-Reformat Ch 3 (22/22 pages) DONE [REWARD: Angie mail Jan drawing] (uh glasses ring received, but not the drawing?)
-Reformat selected extras (0/4 pages)
-Additional extras (character profiles? extra artwork?)

It looks like Volume one is only 3 chapters! Which will make it easier for me to get something out sooner. I didn't realize that Chapter 4 was drawn in 5.5x8.5" instead of 8.5x11". It's a shame because I wanted the first volume to have chapters 1-4 just to have a slightly more even split between books.

No comments:

Post a Comment