Friday, February 21

Motivation Reward System Game

Reward system! I need some volunteers to reward me with stuff. 8')

So how I'm going to work this is... tell me what you can offer me (e.g., sketch, ink, colored digital/traditional, short comic, etc.) and I will request one or two characters from you, and then assign it to a certain task on the to-do list. When I complete a task, I'll let you know (and give you proof if you don't believe me, haha), so you can start working on the thing or you can work on it before and withhold it until I get it done.

OR you can mail me stuff, or buy me stuff if you so desire... just tell me your budget and be honest about it. I probably have a list of cheapo things within any budget that I want. But DON'T SPEND MONEY ON ME if you can't. Please.

I'm not implementing any strict deadlines (on myself) until after May because I know I'm crazy busy, so there's that, but I'd like to get a headstart on things...

UTENSIL-related to-do list:

-Reformat Ch 1 (21 pages, change font) [REWARD: Sal sketch 2 characters]
-Reformat Ch 2 (25 pages, change font) [REWARD: Angie ink UTENSIL pairing]
-Reformat Ch 3 (22 pages) [REWARD: Angie mail Jan drawing]
-Reformat Ch 4 (34 pages) [REWARD: Hika sketch 1 character]
-Reformat Ch 5 (36 pages, tone 29 pages) [REWARD: Angie buys something]
-Reformat Ch 6 (38 pages) [REWARD: Hika sketch 2 characters]
-Reformat Ch 7 (41 pages) [REWARD: Sammi sketch]
-Reformat Ch 8 (42 pages) [REWARD: Sal watercolor-y thingy]
-Reformat Ch 9 (47 pages) [REWARD: Angie snail-mailed comic!!]
-Reformat Ch 10 (91 pages?!?!) [REWARD: Sal full pic thing...!!!]
-Reformat selected extras (~53+ pages) [REWARD: Sal sketch 1 character]
---
-Draw Extra Chapter (30-40??? pages)
-Ink Extra Chapter
-Tone/Finish Extra Chapter
-Draw Cover page

I think rewards should be equivalent to the level of difficulty... So something simple for Ch 3; something somewhat nicer with Ch 4,6-9; something nicer for Ch1-2 and extras, even nicer Ch5, and something amazing for Chapter 10.

I don't think I need anything for the extra comic because the comicking part is fun, so drawing it is a reward in itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment