Friday, June 1

AX Potential To-Do list

The hard part is that I don't feel like drawing at all.


Prints I want to make:
Kino on a bike- 12x18
Tsuritama- ???
Natsume- ???
More Mushishi- ???

Things I'm into ATM:
Tsuritama
Mushishi
Tales of
Natsume Yuujinchou
Kimi to Boku

kind of into ATM:
FFT
Sakamichi no Apollon
P4
Fire Emblem
Oofuri
Vocaloid

kind of want to be into ATM:
Baccano!
Kino no Tabi
Madoka
Rurouni Kenshin
FMA
Prof. Layton

---

Prints/Re-prints potential list:
FFT Slums of Dorter- 18x12, 12x8
Mushishi Pied Piper- 18x12, 12x8
Natsume Yuujinchou Tanuma- 12x8, 5x7?
FE Sothe and Tormod - 4x6

Leftovers to get rid of:
Tales of the Abyss postcards
P4 postcards
Layton postcards
Ouran keychains

2 comments:

  1. I'd be super excited to see Tsuritama and Apollon and FE and Oofuri prints from yoooouuuu! *p*
    Plus you're already doing Natsume I mean, what else is there.
    *BIASED*
    I'm in the same predicament, though. Don't want to draw anything. :(
    Good luck!

    btw, is it worthwhile to do poster(?) prints/stuff bigger than 8x11? Do you think they sell better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's epic or looks good big, yes. They do sell better.

      If not, it's a lot more pricey to print big, it's a pain to carry around, and since it's more expensive to print and sell, it might not be worth it if it doesn't look good poster-sized.

      Delete