"I love this comic. This is the only comic in manga style that I like. It's just to[o] awesome."
WHHAAAAATTTT???? Ecirb Ray, WHYYYY??? ; ___ ;
I feel so stupid for complaining about a lack of comments now. OTL;;OTL B-but the truth is I lose motivation to continue without them. Pathetic, I know, but the sole reason I'm ending it with a proper ending is because when I read webcomics... I just hate when the artist starts over and/or gives up and never closes the story.
But like, even though they're sometimes too busy to comment, I do know that there are at least one or two people (whom are strangers to me) who actually read my dumb comic. And even though I love to diss my comic, the comments still mean a lot. T___T ♥
Seriously. With Chou's comment on the blog post a week ago, I was able to finish inking another batch of 10 pages and another batch resketched. And silly Koru pressure over Twitter got the update nearly finished on time. T^T I-I only have 40 more pages to resketch, and of course a ton to ink and color, but the sketching part takes the longest, so as long as I get that done before the end of the year, it's smooth sailing from that point on. I really like inking and I've learned to like cell-shading, especially when I found a method that doesn't drive me insane.
I have a batch of 10 pages inked, ready to be scanned, and a batch of 30 resketched pages ready to ink. The story and pacing is still sh!tty in my opinion b-but... I'm so ready to get this done. T__T
I-It's so dumb how happy a teeny comment can make me. ; _____________________ ;

*TRIES TO LOOK FOR HUGE SPOILERS IN PIC*
ReplyDeleteAwww yeah, I saw that guy's comment and I was like awwww. lol whoops sorry about the pressure %D
Don't be too self-conscious about wanting comments! It's enough to destroy anyone's motivation when one feels like he's doing all this work with no appreciation or attention. Although yeah, there are many reasons as to why people don't comment, like being too busy, forgetting, too shy, etc. Probably same reasons as we ourselves don't comment on things.
I'll try and be more supportive of you towards the end, pompi. ;v; I apologize if I forget and stuff alksfjhagbhsaj
LMAO. I sort of strategically placed them to hide major spoilers. |D
ReplyDeleteAnd no worries. Pressure is good. I'm one of those weird people who actually do stuff if you nag at me a little bit. =v=