

FINALLY DONE. CRABCAKES.
I became an artist for a visual novel group when one day I said I wanted to work on a visual novel, and a friend said I should draw for this group and I said "YES."
O__________________________O
I was a dumb teenager and no longer remembered how to time manage so saying yes was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. I said yes to a lot of things and didn't do them quickly because I gave myself so many obligations.
This is what I get for being bored.
High school hit, and time flies by faster than anything. D8 Well, now I'm catching up now that college gives me no assignments on vacation.
But I'm done and maybe all I have to do are a few final touches.
Next on the to-do list:
Eternal Scans- clean Star Ocean BS Gaiden 2
TOA Doujin- draw/ink/color
Project Elimination- thumbnail VOL1, ONE sketch/ink/tone
UTENSIL- DxM texttype, CxM clean/color, Ch9 ink/color, Ch10 sketch/ink/color, Book Cover, previous chapters edit typos, tone Ch5, [secretproject] ~40, print
Can I do ALL this by Decemeber? O__________O
Ahahahahahhahaha... ha... haa. Craap.
No comments:
Post a Comment