So like, Mekakushi no Kuni. Not great but it had it's good points. Like... Namiki and that doggie. It was overly optimistic and cheesy like any other shoujo manga, and it had the typical athletics event, hot springs, homohints, birthday, Christmas whatnot, but I liked the message at the end. It was really simple but it works. And I didn't feel like puking after I finished reading.
Uh. Koukou Debut. The title only pertained to the first... half of the manga. I stopped reading when the main pairing got together, but I decided to pick it up again from the middle. Typical stuff again, but it wasn't that bad. It provided amusement, but I can't remember any of the names. At least, I didn't feel too sick at the ending.
I didn't like Marmalade Boy. Just didn't make sense to me.
Then... there's Kamichama Karin. It doesn't make sense and it didn't have a message but I liked it because it didn't make sense, and Koge-donbo seemed to poke fun at it at every opportunity.
Hm, I read Hana Kimi a while back. Also had typical shoujo things, school festival and someone will leave the country in the end yadda-yadda, but I liked Daiki. Yay, side characters.
So basically, shoujo manga will never make sense because life doesn't work that way, but that's the reason
Since the UTENSIL audience is mostly girls,
But... shoujo manga always seem to make it obvious who the heroine is going to end up with. It's never really a love traingle. It's more like, main pairing goes through trouble and there's this other guy/girl that might cause trouble but really they'll end up happily ever after. Unless there's a sequel. Then they go through more some more trouble and then happy ending?
Okay, whatever. I'll lay off the shoujo for now. It probably kills brain cells when I read too much at once. D8 Besides, I already have my ending now. :)
I do all these useless things, it's probably hard to believe that I'm stressed out about school. I'm stressed...! Off to do art homework now.
No comments:
Post a Comment