
This is currently exhibited at the 2008-09 AP Studio Art Exhibition... which is somewhere in the U.S. My guess is that it's in transit to Minnesota... or something.
Drawn on scratchboard. It's a black board and I get a scraping tool and scrape the black off to get the white. It was for AP Studio Art that I suffered in last year. AP classes I took in high school gave me college credit, but it gets "graded" at the College Board Headquarters somewhere out-of-state... not by my actual teachers... even though they do give me a separate grade for it.
Eh, I was just wondering what was going on since the AP College Board has had that piece for almost a year. I kind of want it back because that's a picture I drew of my dad. Now that I look at it though... I think it looks a little sloppy, haha. (It's probably been a little over a year since I drew that.) But I guess the sloppiness gives it a sort of...... charm. I guess. I don't know. I just like it because Dad's on it. I love my Dad. =3=
I kind of wish I could've seen it personally in the exhibit, but it never came near here. It went to Seattle, Washington; Princeton, New Jersey; San Antonio and Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; and Minneapolis, Minnesota.
It's one out of 30 pieces chosen out of 31,000 portfolios. Heh, now I'm just showing off. Me and my stupid ego. =3=; *punches self*
The last exhibit is on April 20th. I can't wait to get it back. X( They said that it's been framed and matted. I'm kind of curious what kind of frame they put it in. owo There's always something exciting about getting stuff in the mail. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment