Sunday, March 8

Spoon and Fork

I've got a weekly update for UTENSIL going on. 8D! It's only 3 updates, but that's 3 weeks! And that gives me 3 weeks to work on school~~ or the next chapter... or V-day requests... or blahblahblah. I like how the V-day requests are turning out though. I'm just having trouble with Charon x Melia and Deian x Melia. Hahah... owo;;;;

I was editting manga for scanslations, but... shoujo bubbles and shinies are so ANNOYING to clean! D8 Augh! But the good thing is, I got all motivated to tone. XD; 3 updates = 6 pages, so I toned 6 pages in a day!!! 8D

Anyway, moving on...

Random.


I wanted to work on clothing folds, but the proportions/anatomy was kinda screwed up so... I quit.

I should stop playing around with SAI so much. <3 <3 But now that I can draw bigger sized pics, since I don't need to screencap all the time, I just want to mess around with it more!!! Aah, drawing streaks always happen when I have a lot of work to do. *headdesk headdesk*

Maybe I should do a drawing a day if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment