Wednesday, February 6

Table at AX?

Everyone starts complaining about Anime Expo's Artist Alley tables running out... (It ran out in 3 minutes!) So I thought, "Hah! I guess I won't go to AA at AX this year."

...and suddenly my sis comes to me, asking me if we (sis and I) want to split a table with Psychobob. O_O!

"Yeah, sure," I say.

But... DUDE! Seriously?!
I HAVE A THIRD of a TABLE AT AX?!!?

THAT'S AWESOME!

And with that thing I promised myself at the beginning of the year, to actually put effort into my art this year...!! I'm ready to draw! (But woe, I lack time. Let's pray March isn't full of homework crap.) But I'm seriously excited. I better register and get a four-day pass to AX. And at the same time, I should get my Seller's Permit in line and call the Board of Equalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment