I've been too busy thinking. And not working.
It's one of those things that make me think negatively of the human race.
I wish I never trusted people.
Anyway, for kicks... a comparison of sorts
Melia
quick mood shift
likes ties
quiet
indirect methods to achieve a goal
somewhat clingy, other times very distant
often emotionless face
loner but has few close friends
unhappy with self
weird
illogical
oblivious
Charon
looks at people negatively
loner
keeps most emotions to self
writes out thoughts in a journal or blogs
practical
distances self from people, but still has some compassion
talks a lot when given the chance, otherwise is silent
likes to read
distant with parents
awkward, especially to people haven't met in a while
afraid
Deian
tries to stay happy and be nice to everyone
direct
taken advantage of
can snap
isolated, disliked
plays guitar
bakes
hard-working
sometimes stupid
There's probably more. But I need to type an essay. I FAIL. So not in the mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment