WIP. I wanted to play around with lighting in each panel but by the time I finished the sketch I didn't really feel like continuing anymore.
There was once a plot line involving Deian and his guitar.
Well, sort of. Here's how it was supposed to go:
Deian at Charon's place for some reason (or the other way around) and Deian finds a bunch of musical instruments stashed in Charon's closet. Deian plays the guitar and occasionally plays at local clubs with ...indie bands? Or more like he sneaks into shows (since he's under 18) and somehow gets a temporary spot as a guitarist with a group.
Charon doesn't play the guitar (because he needs to prick his fingers for blood sugar tests) and he's sensitive to pain, and playing the guitar would hurt, so he "quit". The two bond over music, even though their tastes are polar opposites, and they become sort-of friends from that point on.
This plot line was obliterated because it was too cheesy. XD

No comments:
Post a Comment