Sunday, July 10

UTENSIL teaser


Tempted to finish these two pages and put it up, but the plan was to get a buffer of 10 pages first, update once or twice a week to get another 10 pages done so we can have regular updates. I WOULD like daily updates but... 90 pages. OTL;;;

3 comments:

  1. OMG IS THIS THE SAME COMIC.
    Your art has improved so much!!! ;A;
    And even the way you arranged the panels here...! SO PRO MAN I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.
    Can't wait to actually KEEP UP with your story this time! :)) I'm excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE WITH AKARISU. FFFFF SO EXCITE SO EXCITE
    Though yeah, 90 pages does seem daunting. ;_; Though I remember you saying you got to finish up to ten pages?? With the other 80 making it not seem like much of an accomplishment LOL;;; YOU CAN DO IT POMPI!!! *v*!!

    DEIANNNNNNNNNNNNN WHY SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DEAR. You finished four not ten...
    MY BAD NO IT'S STILL AN ACCOMPLISHMENT FFFFFF HEY, AT LEAST YOU'RE STILL GOING. I can't even finish one comic page sob.

    ReplyDelete