
I was going to go full realism, but I can't make realism in my head, especially a face to match my original character, and winging it wasn't working right on tablet so...
I'm not usually a fan of hip-hop... or k-pop for that matter, but somehow I felt inspired by this song. Not so much the music video, but it's still deep stuff, I guess?!
I feel like my art has been hollow and uninspired since this. I need to put more effort in art but ah, then there's chem. HMM.
You saw the video! Somewhere inside me is very happy. ;w;
ReplyDeleteI'm not a die-hard fan, and I don't like ALL of their songs (although the lyrics are usually pretty amazing), but the ones I do like, I like a lot.
ReplyDeleteIf it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be listening to K-pop. XD Actually, the only one I know and listen to is Epik High, hahaha. 8D;
Oh, it's alright, even just some of their songs are good enough for an influence---just as long as their amazing lyrics get through! 'Run' is one of those that I would get everyone to listen too.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yay? 8D I don't listen to much K-pop either anyway, since I'm picky, and the fact that it's getting overrated scares me. Thus I take all the unpopular ones, haha. ;;