Thursday, May 20

DISCORD DANGIT.

*slams hands onto table* OKAY.
I'm going to do this doujin thing... AND FINISH IT ON TIME.

I have approximately 24 pages worth of 4-koma in my sketchbook, rough and unclean. I have more comic ideas in my head. I have old comics that I've posted long ago that can be recycled.

40 pages is feasable. 30-something is my minimum. 50 or more will be the ultimate goal.
Printing: If I fail to meet expectations, I'll have it staple bound and maybe in color. If I accomplish the impossible, I'll go all out. Full color, perfect binding.

Eeh, um. What about prints??? I-I'll do it on the side?

Goals: 11x17 (Original, FFT, Xenosaga, K-On!)
8.5x11 (Azumanga Daioh, Vocaloid, Higurashi)
4x6 (P4 Rise, Naoto; TotA Tear, Guy, Anise, Ion, Natalia)
Chibi (Group shots Pokemon, Kenshin, YYH, CCS)
Bookmarks, Misc. (Baccano!, Eden of the East, Hetalia)

No comments:

Post a Comment