
Just some oekaki to mess with my characters in that RP AU.
Ninh is the caretaker of the earth. She could mess with earthquakes and throw rocks around if she wanted to, but really she's there to keep the plants in check.
Masina is a fairy that constantly roams the city, avoiding the lines that slice the sky. She's the unfortunate fairy that pulls the moon on a string. If she stops moving for a brief moment, she might get caught in the lines, and the moon will fall from the sky. She grants wishes to those who listen, but she will forever pull the moon on a string unless she tricks someone into taking her place. There may be another way, but she is unsure of the consequences of that particular action.
Eh, I might make another fairy that pulls the sun on a string but I dunno when I'd draw this story anyway. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment