Monday, September 7

More commish work and GN



What? Not anime?
Well still sorta anime-ish, but then again everything I do is like that. 8|

Got an author in the family. I'm the illustrator. We'll see how far I can get with this.

He already published a book (Part I of a trilogy) with someone else illustrating, but to be honest I wasn't impressed with the cover image. ^_^;; I was going to do the illustrations for the second book, but he changed his mind and reassigned me to his next book/series(?). The story for this one is more my style, modern as opposed to the fantasy/Lord-of-the-Rings-esque setting for his trilogy. So I consider that a good thing.

I do hope all goes well with his new book.

I know I cross-posted on dA but...

Happy B-day to Lily-san~~~~

A-and even though it's a birthday gift, and even though it's somewhat rushed... I'm quite fond of it. >_<;;; Or maybe it's just because it totally looks like a scene in a school drama. @w@; Or maybe it's because it tells a story.

As much as I'd love to go back into it to tweak the background... I've got other commish to work on... and then some. *HEADDESK*

No comments:

Post a Comment