Thursday, May 14

Vote for me!!!

When I was... 13 y/o I didn't know what resolution was. So everything was scanned at 600dpi (omigad!) and I just resized these now. XD

Vote Dana for publicity! (Commissioner of Publicity... It was a student council position.) But man do I regret running for publicity. :/ I won... but the moderator's a *beep*! [Not happy memories.]

And MAN. I WAS INSANE! WHY THE HELL WOULD I HAND-DRAW AND COLOR ALL THESE STICKERS WHEN PEOPLE JUST THROW THEM AWAY? Man, I was an idiot. Such wasted effort. =__=; I still like how some of them look though.


My lil sis drew those two in the bottom left corner. ^_^
But... I remember people being jerks when they got the simple ones. =__= "Aw man, I got a boring one!" STUPID BRAT, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DO THIS?!??!? DX


The school mascot is a bear.


Vivi! Link! Bomberman(?)!




Yahiko!





You can see, I like frogs. Several self portraits somewhere in there too.

How many did I draw? I remember my hand hurting a lot after this.
Pffft. I'm so lazy now compared to when I was younger. ;_;

Just counted. That's 100. @___@

2 comments:

  1. Omg wow that's A LOT!! O__O
    Is that Joe I see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. *can't remember* but it could be!

    ReplyDelete