Monday, October 6

Planning

I'm not going to finish UTENSIL by the end of the year. :'(
...Until I stop procrastinating by doing LJ memes and start drawing seriously. Like, cut myself from my anime piles, from videogames, from manga, and whatever that crud is.

~40 pages of colored doujin by January. I have 2 months and a half months about. Tales of the Abyss. I'm fired up...!!

BUT. I still have to make prints for ALA. I need to start working on those. o_O; I don't have to worry about chibis. I still have 304 leftover from ALA and I have a set of 24 Guilty Gear characters that need to be printed.

Now prints. Goals: Abyss (I'll be on an Abyss spree for a while), Mushishi, Lucky Star, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Kino no Tabi...
Maybes: Other Tales of series, Matantei Loki, Chrono Cross, originals, Devil Summoner 2...

More chibis? Abyss (surprising?), Kino, Ginko, Lucky Star, Higurashi, more Ace Attorney

Too much to handle along with school work and commuting? YES. Maybe I should stop blogging like so AND DO MY STUPID ESSAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment